Stock Market Investing for Beginners
The book covers:
• What stocks are and the history of investments
• How to find a brokerage
• Investing in stocks and meanings of different fundamentals like PE Ratio
• Day trading and swing trading, for the more ambitious
• Investment strategies like dollar cost averaging and diversification, and how to do them properly
• Exchange traded funds. What they are and why you want to invest in them
• Bonds. What they are and how they are used for income generation
• Mutual Funds
• Options trading, how to profit quickly or use them to generate regular income.
• And top beginner mistakes and how to avoid them.